Join our workshops!
If you’re interested in making a Fun Palace in your community, the Fun Palaces team will be hosting 90-minute Zoom workshops monthly from May 2021, and weekly during September. You can come along to these and find out more, share ideas, and meet other Fun Palace Makers. Sign up to our mailing list to be informed when we announce dates.
- 27th July 2021, 4PM-5.30PM, Telling the world: spreading the word and getting media coverage for your Fun Palace Book here
- 31st August 2021, 6.30-8pm, Climate Friendly Fun Palaces: making fun things happen with your community and saving the planet at the same time, in collaboration with Possible. Book here.
Weekly Workshops (From September 2021):
In September workshops will be available almost every Tuesday, in the run up to the 2021 Weekend of Action on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of October.
- 3rd September 2021, 2pm-3:30pm, Fun Palaces and Libraries, in collaboration with Libraries Week. Book here
- 7th September 2021, 4PM-5:30PM Making Fun Palaces with Young People AND Online, offline and both- Hybrid Fun Palaces. Book here
- 21st September 2021, 2:30PM-4PM Tiny Fun Palaces, and getting started with under two weeks to go Book here
- 28th September 2021, 5PM-6:30PM Last minute jitters, tips, hand holding and celebrating before the weekend (including signing up at the last minute!) Book here
You don’t need to be an expert in anything to make a Fun Palace – you just need to want to make something happen (however tiny) with and for the people that live around you.
Find out more about making a Tiny Fun Palace
Please let us know if you have any access needs, eg BSL interpretation.
Book a Workshop
You can also book a workshop with the Fun Palaces team. Fun Palaces workshops support organisations, venues, community groups and individuals to come together, to plan and develop useful links, skills-sharing and local networks.
While many people attending our workshops go on to make a local Fun Palace, we are delighted that the workshops also lead to other local connections and are key in supporting people to step up and take part.
We believe everyone can make a Fun Palace and our workshops welcome and support anyone, anywhere to create their local Fun Palace.
For enquiries about workshops please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org